The origins of fight has more theories than a little bit…
Diddy And J.Cole Fight Allegedly Starts Over Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” Verse
On Sunday night, the Ciroc Amaretto Launch Party/VMA afterparty was held at the Ph-D at Dream Downtown in New York City. Yesterday, Twitter buzzed with rumors that Diddy and J. Cole were both involved in an incident at the Ph-D afterparty. Today, we hear more about what possibly sparked their post-VMA “fight.”
Multiple sources familiar with the situation told Complex it went down like this:
1. Diddy was visibly intoxicated.
2. He tried to confront Kendrick over the “King of New York” claim in his “Control” freestyle.
3. Diddy allegedly attempted to pour a drink on Kendrick, and J. Cole intervened.
4. The two started arguing and Cole allegedly put his hands on Diddy, which then led to problems between their respective crews.
5. After a brief scuffle, both crews separated.
J.Cole’s manager Ibrahim posted these tweets to refute the many rumors that are circulating about what exactly happened during the alleged incident
Well sir, perhaps a little transparency would help squash the rumors and bring some closure to the situation. The longer you play the denial game, the longer people get to speculate about what happened.
On another note, what the hell is wrong with drunk azz Diddy??? SMMFH
Hit the flip to hear Kendrick’s talk with Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg about the “Control” controversy.
Hip-Hop has been very interesting over the past few weeks hasn’t it?