Scottie Pippen is one of the biggest NBA stars of all time as part of the 90s Chicago Bulls dynasty. He’s also, over the past few years, been at the heart of a pretty chaotic marriage and divorce and post-marriage fiasco with his ex, Larsa. The two had been together for almost 20 years when things fell apart. And boy did it fall apart horribly.
This past Sunday, things fired up again when she responded to his career earnings as part of The Last Dance documentary on ESPN. Larsa spoke about his money and it reminded people that they are one messed up duo that has a ton of issues.
Hit the flip and see the history, the Future rumors and the on-again-off-again nastiness.
– Scottie and Larsa got married in 1997. Pippen was at the end of his run with the Bulls. They have four kids: daughter Sophia, 12, and sons, Scotty Jr., 19, Justin, 15, and Preston, 18.
– Sometime in the early 2010s, Larsa became an unofficial Kardashian. She started getting some work done while also hanging out with Kim. Their kids would go on play dates and everything. Some say this is part of the reason for the turmoil in the marriage now.
– They originally split in 2016 after rumors ran wild that Larsa was having an affair with Future. She has never confirmed such and has often tried to point to Scottie for the marriage’s deterioration.
– TMZ reported in October of 2016 that police had been called into Scottie’s home twice in a week for domestic issues. Larsa insisted that he never threatened or put hands on her.
– At the end of that month, Scottie sold his $11.5 million mansion and tried to have his prenup amended to take Larsa out of the money. This was getting ugly very fast.
– The end of 2016 was all about Larsa and Future. The bizarre couple seemed to really be enjoying themselves and getting along. We really thought it was a real new relationship
– 2017 started with Scottie buying Larsa a 14K ring and reconciliation. They were spotted together but couldn’t duck the Future allegations.
– They tried to make it work in 2017, going on a family vacation and Rick Ross events and everything. They seemed to be at a happy part in their marriage.
– In April of 2017 Scottie and Larsa finally realized it wasn’t going to work and officially filed for divorce. The marriage was over for the drama was just starting.
– The rest of the year was full of accusations that Scottie had seized all of Larsa’s accounts and she was begging Karsashians for places to stay and gas money. That’s pretty damn ugly.
– They were pretty quiet until The Last Dance aired this weekend and Larsa wanted to set the record straight not to feel sorry for Scottie for his paltry contract.She got absolutely clowned for it.