More updates on the Tiger Woods scandal”
Health records from Health Central Hospital showed that Tiger Woods was admitted to the hospital on the day after Thanksgiving for what appears to have been a drug overdose.
The fifth floor of the hospital was immediately cordoned off, with hospital records indicating that the golf megastar and billion dollar athlete was admitted under the name William Smith.
Elin Woods, who was by her husband’s side, gave responding paramedics a bottle of Ambien and Vicodin at their arrival.
Doctors were purported to have used a breathing tube to help him breathe.
Barbra Holmberg, Elin’s mother, was admitted to the same hospital during the wee hours of this morning after complaining of “stomach discomfort,” leaving in a wheelchair.
She was released this afternoon.
In other Tiger Woods news, Gatorade has announced that they will be discontinuing their Tiger Woods Focus Gatorade, giving fans until December 26th to savor the special blend.