Biggest Celebrity Suckers For Love
It’s cool to play it cool. While celebrities like to stunt like they keep the ladies on deck, sometimes that’s just not the case. In fact, often the guys that claim to be so slick with the fairer sex are actually sucker for love types that are quick to swoon over women as soon as they get the first taste of good good.
Want some examples? Of course you do. Here are the top 10 simps in the game right now.
1. Kanye West – No-brainer. Dude was so in love with Kim he’s redoing her wardrobe and bragging about her tape with Ray J. That’s not how it works Yeezy.
2. Drake – Too easy. He’s the biggest simp of them all. If you refill his glass of water at Chili’s he might sing you a song.
3. Wiz Khalifa – He licked Amber’s zipper on stage. That’s all you need to know.
4. Chris Brown – You saw that video he put out talking about his love for two women? That’s simp hall of fame status.
5. Diddy – Though he tried to play it cool with Cassie, Diddy is head over heels and tweeting some really corny isht right about now.
6. Tyga – He snatched up this stripper and got her preggo! Damn, sir.
7. Joe Budden- He’s so in love that he keeps putting his woman’s cakes on display for the world to see. It’ll all be good until the break up song drops.
8. Kenyon Martin – He gets a throwback sucker for love nod for tattooing Trina’s lips on his neck like a bozo.
9. Benzino – All that emotional crap and crying all on reality shows really isn’t the move, Zino.
10. Lil Wayne – See that gallivanting around with Super Head and holding hands with her? Simp status.
Destiny's Child Reunites & Celebs 'Alien Superstar' Slay At Beyoncé's 'Renaissance' Film World Premiere
So Stunning: Keke Palmer, Janelle Monáe, Tamar Braxton, Coco Jones, & More Attend 2023 BET Soul Train Awards
Fashion Icon Honoree Serena Williams Takes Center Stage At The 2023 CFDA Awards
'Fashion Killa' Writer Sowmya Krishnamurthy Talks Lil Kim's Style Influence And The KanYe Interview That Did Not Happen
Who Wins The Jollof Wars? #SavorTheCulture Gets A Taste Of Senegal's OG Recipe From Brooklyn's Café Rue Dix
Front Row It Girls Teyana Taylor, Karrueche And Coco Jones Support Phillip Lim's Return To The Runway
If Lewks Could Kill: La La, Coco Jones, Marsai Martin, Doechii, Jordyn Woods And More Attend Sergio Hudson's NYFW Show
Small Doses: Lynae Vanee Talks Parking Lot Pimpin' and the 2024 Election