Dancing With The Stars Season 25 Cast
Two former professional athletes and a host of other entertainers have been announced as the new cast members for “Dancing With The Stars. Terrell Owens and Derek Fisher will put on their dancing shoes for DWTS’ 25th season where they’ll face off with the likes Nick and Vanessa Lachey, “Property Brother” Drew Scott and Barbara Corcoran of “Shark Tank” fame.
The announcement was made on GMA this morning and last year’s winner Rashad Jennings was on hand to give the new cast words of wisdom.
The official list of cast members is below:
• Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
• WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
• “Shark Tank” entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
• former NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
• Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
• ’80s singer Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
• Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
• TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
• former NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
• “Pretty Little Liars” star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
• “Property Brothers” star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
• violinist Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
Will YOU be watching DWTS when it returns September 18???