Kourtney Kardashian’s Dairy-free and gluten-free cornbread
1 1/4 cups organic yellow cornmeal (use fine- to medium-grain)
3/4 cup gluten-free flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup almond milk
1 cup vegan buttermilk (1 cup coconut milk, 1 tablespoon lemon juice)
8 tablespoons vegan butter
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Combine cornmeal, flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Whisk in almond milk, buttermilk, eggs, and add melted butter.
4. Use coconut oil to grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet or casserole dish.
5. Pour batter into skillet and bake for about 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Blowout Blessings: Michelle Obama's Hairstylist Reveals 'Secret' To Forever FLOTUS' Flourishing Curls
Who Wins The Jollof Wars? #SavorTheCulture Gets A Taste Of Senegal's OG Recipe From Brooklyn's Café Rue Dix
Way Too Gone: Messiest Reactions To Jeezy Filing For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
#SavorTheCulture Char & Deveen Dive Into Plantain Destination, BunNan BK
It's A Wrap: Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai, Wants Joint Custody Of Baby Monaco Mai Jenkins
Whew Lawd! The Hottest Thirst Traps Of The Week
Bongos, Barbie Bops & A Bedrock Bone: Funniest (And Pettiest) Tweets From 2023 MTV VMAs
The Internet Is Going NUTS Over Paul Wall’s Transformation Into Seasoned Silver Fox Paulden Wallinski