7. Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip by Elle, The Foodie
Spinach and Artichoke dip is the perfect way to get in your daily serving of spinach…along with, like, 6 servings of dairy. Don’t worry about it.
This is the perfect appetizer for a romantic night-in, or, if you’re having one of those days, just go ahead and call this dinner and serve straight out of the pot with a personal bottle of wine.
Here’s a list of ingredients, but you can check out the whole recipe at Elle, The Foodie’s website here.
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups Canned Artichoke Hearts roughly chopped
- 12 ounces Chopped Spinach thawed and drained
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo not miracle whip, please!
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese shredded, save one cup for sprinkling on top
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded, save half cup for sprinkling on top
- Granulated Garlic or Onion to taste
- 3 dashes Red Pepper Flakes only if on hand