Search results for the kardashians
Kris Humphries Is Surprised To Find Out Kim Was Already Married On Keeping Up With The Kardashians! [Video]
Kris Humphries Is Surprised To Find Out Kim Was Already Married! [Video]
If the Kardashians made a movie (like that ish is going to happen), the above picture is who they feel should play them. Kimmy and her cakes have a ‘special someone’ in mind for Reggie.
Pop the top to see
Posted by Bossip Staff
No doubt, we know who got 90% of the looks in the Kardashian family. But, if you had to make a tough decision and give the other 10% to either Kourtney (middle), or Khloe, which one
Lamar Odom Argues With Paps That He Is NOT Blackballed From Kardashians “I Was Invited To Kim & Kanye Proposal” [Video]
This paparazzi is obnoxious as hell and Lamar sort of… puts him in his place!
Joe Odom accuses the Kardashian family of giving Lamar hooked on drugs for publicity
Since Macklemore and his gayness cleaned up with Justin Timberfake at the VMA’s and nobody black won anything… Is the white agenda bigger in black music than black artist?
Caught? ‘Kardashians’ Reality Show Producer Puts Kimmy Cakes On Blast And Admits To Purposely Making Kris Humphries Look Like A Fool On Camera
Did ish just hit the divorce court fan for Kim?